We value the faith you placed in us. That's why we demand the highest standards for safe transactions and client information privacy. Please read the following statements to know about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Our privacy policies are subject to change without any prior notice. To make sure you are aware of all the changes, please review this policy regularly.
- We have decided to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy concerns to Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd., so whether you are a new, or an old consumer, please do take the time to get to know our practices.
- Scope and Consent
- Global Privacy Standards
- Mobile Privacy
- Children's Privacy
- Collection of Personal Information
- Information Sharing
- Use of Personal Information
- Marketing and Promotion
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Information You Share on Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd.
- Using Information You Get from Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd.
- No Spam, Spyware, or Spoofing
- Accessing, Analyzing, and Correcting Your Personal Information
- How We Preserve and Save Your Personal Information
- Third Parties
- Contact Us
Scope and Consent:-
The Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. website is a usual audience website and its associated sites, applications, services, and tools are not meant for children under the age of 18 years. We do not intentionally collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group. Any transactions recorded by users in the above-mentioned age group would be void as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872, thus Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. will not be accountable for the rupture of such transactions.
Collection of Personal Information:-
- You can browse our websites without notifying us who you are or revealing any secret information about yourself. If you register for an account with us, you give us your own information and you are not unknown to us. Wherever attainable we indicate which fields are wanted as mandatory and which fields are optional. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you permit the transfer and storage of that data on our servers located in India or anywhere in the world.
- Our main intention in doing so is to provide you with a reliable, effective, stable, and customized experience. This permits us to provide assistance and features that most likely meet your needs and to customize our Website to make your experience more steady and easier. Also, while doing so we gather personal information from you that we deem essential for achieving this purpose.
- You always have the benefit of not providing information by choosing not to use a selective service or feature on the Website. We may automatically trace some information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this knowledge to do inside research on our users' demographics, engagements, and behaviour to better know, protect and assist our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may incorporate the URL that you simply came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next move to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your network browser information, and your IP address.
- We use data acquisition devices such as "cookies" on certain webpages of the site to help analyze our web page progress, measure promotional effectiveness, and foster confidence and security. We offer certain features that are uniquely open through the use of a "cookie".
- We additionally utilize cookies to enable you to enter your password regularly during a session. Cookies can also assist us to provide information that is targeted to your concerns. Most cookies are "session cookies," indicating that they are automatically deleted at the completion of a session. You are always open to refuse our cookies if your browser grants, although in that state you may not be able to use special features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password key more commonly throughout a session.
- If you wish to buy on the site, we gather information about your buying style.
- We gather the following kinds of private information in order to provide you with the aid of and access to our websites, applications, services, and tools and to assist us to personalize and improve your practice.
Information we collect automatically:-
When you hit our websites, practice our applications, services, and tools or interact with our promotion or marketing content, we automatically receive information transferred to us by your computer, mobile device, or any other access devices. This data is associated with you privately only when you sign in as a registered user and includes but is not limited to:
device ID or unique identifier, device type, geographical location, computer and information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information.
Information you give us:-
We manage and save any data you enter on our sites or you provide to us in the context of using our sites, applications, services, or tools. This may include, but is not limited to:
- No information you give us when registering for an account including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information.
- No Additional information you may give to us via social media sites or services;
- No Transactional information based on your activities on the websites
- No additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies
When you download, practice our Mobile Applications, or entree any of our mobile-optimized sites, we may get information about your location and your motorized device including an unusual identifier for your device. We may use this data to provide you with location-based services, such as promotion, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or incapacitate location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have queries about how to turn off your device's location services, we advise you to contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your device.
Information from other sources: -
We may obtain or receive supplemental data about you from third parties sources and append it to our account information. This may involve, but is not restricted to, demographic, user behaviour, navigation information, additional contact information, credit check information, and additional information about you from respite agencies or other references, as allowed by law.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information:-
- We handle intimate knowledge to implement the services you request. To the extent we use your private information for marketing purposes, we will give you the capability to opt-out of such practices. We use your private information to settle disputes; troubleshoot difficulties; further, support a reliable service; raise money; even consumer interest in our products and services, notify you about online and offline proposals, products, services, and updates; customize your practice; identify and guard us against failure, cheating, and other criminal exercises; implement our terms and requirements and as unless described to you at the moment of selection.
- In our attempts to constantly enhance our goods and service contributions, we collect and interpret behaviour, demographic and profile data about our users' actions on our site.
- We recognize and use your IP address to improve diagnose difficulties with our server and to manage our site. Your IP address is also applied to help and identify you to collect widespread demographic information.
Information Sharing and Registration with Social Media Website:-
- We grant sign-on assistance that allows you to use third-party login credentials to reach the Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. site or linked websites. We also provide services that let you share information with third-party social media portals such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
Use of Personal Information:-
Our main objective in gathering private data is to provide you with entrance to our websites or use our services, applications, and appliances, present you with demanded consumer service and related knowledge about your account and our services, to give you a safe, stable, effective and customized experience. You consent that we may handle your private learning to:
- provide you entrance to our sites along with the services and customer support that you may ask;
- anticipate, identify, and review, scam, security violations, possibly banned or unlawful activities and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, test, and enhance our services, content, and promotion;
- communicate with you, either via email or phone, to settle arguments, collect payments, and troubleshoot difficulties with your account or our sites, services, applications or appliances or for other confidences sanctioned by law;
- reach you either via email or phone to familiarize you regarding our services and of our corporate group, produce targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional proposals based on your communication choices;
- analyze knowledge for efficiency and check it with third parties;
- grant you additional services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
Marketing and Promotion:-
- We do not trade your data to third parties for their selling purposes without your clear consent. We may connect your knowledge with the knowledge we collect from other corporations and use it to enhance and personalize our services, content, and promotion.
- If you do not want to receive promotional and marketing information from us, you can email us at email@example.com
Our Disclosure of Your Information:-
We will distribute personal information with businesses, companies, or individuals outside of Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. if we have a good-faith understanding that access, control, maintenance, or revealing of the data is fairly necessary to:
- suffice any relevant law, statute, legal means, or enforceable legal request.
- make applicable terms of Service including examination of potential breaches.
- identify, limit, or otherwise mark fraud, security, or technical issues.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers and entrepreneurs under agreement who help with our business services (such as, but not limited to, cheating, inquiries, check collection, affiliate and rewards programs, website services, website development, and co-branded credit cards).
- Other Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. users, whether placed in your country of residence or outside of your country of residence, as commissioned by you or your use of our sites, services, applications, or tools.
- Additional third parties to whom you explicitly claim us to send your data.
- Law implementation, administrative agencies, or authorized third-parties, in reply to a validated request correlating to an illegal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may exhibit us, you, or any other Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. user to juridical liability. In such cases, we will only reveal data relevant and essential to the research or analysis, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and/or anything else we may believe important to the investigation.
- Credit agencies with which we may inscribe information concerning your account, including information on delayed payments, missed payments or additional defaults on your account may be displayed in your credit report.
- Without limiting the earlier, to value your privacy and ability to safeguard from irrelevant sources, we will not unless disclosing your private information to law requirement, other administration officials, or other third parties, court order or essentially similar legal procedure, besides when we consider good confidence that the disclosure of the information is needed to prevent immediate physical harm or economic loss or to report speculated illegal activity.
- Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. transaction-related purposes do not offer commercial messages;
- using services offered through Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. (such as escrow, shipping, and cheating complaints), or other determinations that a user expressly chooses.
Using data from Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd.
Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. permits you to share private and monetary information to complete transactions and get payments. We recommend you publish your privacy practices and regard the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your data, hence we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your dealing partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To preserve your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' touch, shipping, and monetary information to help your transactions and settle payments. When users are connected in a transaction, they may have admittance to each other's name, User ID, email address, and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must allow other users to remove themselves from your database and a chance to evaluate what data you have gathered about them.
You agree to use user information only for:-
No Spam, Spyware, or Spoofing:-
We and our users do not bear spam. Make sure to set your Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. contact preferences so we can communicate to you as you favour. You are not licensed to add other Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. users, even a user who has bought an item from you to your mailing list (email or physical mails) without their specific consent. To report Pvt. Ltd. related spam or spoof emails to Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd., please forward the email to Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. You may not practice our communication tools to send spam or unless transmit content that would disrupt our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually refine messages to check for spam, viruses, cyber-attacks, and other wicked activity or unlawful or restricted content but we do not enduringly store messages transmitted through certain tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not recorded in our community, we do not lastingly store that email or use that email address for any promotional purpose. We do not trade these email addresses.
Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information:-
- Your password is the key to your account. Use unusual numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not reveal your Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. password to anyone. If you do share your password or your other private information with others, remember that you are accountable for all actions practised in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your private information and may be subject to legitimately binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately inform Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. and change your password.
- You can see, analyze and edit most of your personal information by signing on to the site. Generally, we will not manually alter your personal information because it is very hard to verify your identity remotely. You must immediately update your personal information if it changes or is incorrect. Upon your inquiry, your account will be deactivated and we will eliminate your personal information from the site as soon as fairly possible, based on your account activity and by applicable law. However, after deactivation, we do hold personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent cheating, collect any payments owed, resolve conflicts, troubleshoot queries, assist with any inquiries, enforce our Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. User Agreement and take other actions unless authorized by law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information:-
- We work hard to protect Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. and our users from proscribed access to or unlawful alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
- We regulate access to personal information to Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. representatives, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality duties and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these necessities. We take measures to guarantee that the personal data we collect is correct and relevant and we grant you the possibility to update your data through your account profile settings. We retain data as long as it is needed and appropriate for our operations. Also, we may retain private information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent cheating, collect any payments owed, resolve conflicts, troubleshoot queries, support any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law.
As we continue to expand our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or trade units. In such events, customer data generally is one of the transferred business assets but persists subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice. Also, in the unlikely event that Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. or essentially all of its assets are acquired, client information will be one of the transferred assets.
Contents of this website may not be reproduced partly or fully, without anticipated permission from Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. If referred to as a part of a different website, the source must be rightly acknowledged. The contents of this site cannot be used in any misleading or offensive context.
At many places on this Website, you shall find links to other sites or portals. These links have been fixed for your comfort. Galorebay Optix Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for the contents and authenticity of the linked websites and does not necessarily support the views expressed in them.
For more information contact Us at